About Me

Many years of drawing and painting portraits lead to cramped creativity. The years of producing work "to please the customer" weighed on my desire to design tactile permanent pieces simply for the real pleasure it gives me. My first freeing step was to produce large designs in rough cut steel to be installed on the outside of buildings. I later moved indoors working in sheets of sterling silver to create jewelry. Finding the silver work more gratifying than steel, I am pleased that people enjoy my jewelry. I make my own stamping tools and hammer most surfaces, finishing with steel wool or polishing to a high shine. My husband, Leigh, and I sell my work at the juried shows we are invited to all across the U.S. Email for prices and information please swadeworks@gmail.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Cuff Bracelets




4 comments:

Red said...

Beautiful!

Sew Shine said...

I just saw your jewelry at the Annapolis Arts and Crafts Festival (I was the Aggie vet you met). I enjoyed chatting with you! Your cuff bracelets are stunning...I especially love the ones with Bible verses! You really do amazing work!

Unknown said...

My husband and I met you at the art festival father's day weekend in Virginia Beach. My husband plays for the Ravens and we were talking about your son. Who we have watched on youtube...very talented! I fell in love with your work and can not wait to think of something I would like to order! Keep using your God given talents! God Bless!

Unknown said...

It's Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!