About Me

Many years of drawing and painting portraits lead to cramped creativity. The years of producing work "to please the customer" weighed on my desire to design tactile permanent pieces simply for the real pleasure it gives me. My first freeing step was to produce large designs in rough cut steel to be installed on the outside of buildings. I later moved indoors working in sheets of sterling silver to create jewelry. Finding the silver work more gratifying than steel, I am pleased that people enjoy my jewelry. I make my own stamping tools and hammer most surfaces, finishing with steel wool or polishing to a high shine. My husband, Leigh, and I sell my work at the juried shows we are invited to all across the U.S. Email for prices and information please swadeworks@gmail.com

Friday, October 9, 2015

My First Post this Show Year.....So Late!

We have had a very busy show schedule and it's winding down now with only three shows left to go.
Edom, TX is Oct. 17 and 18, then Peter Anderson Art Show in Ocean Breeze, MS Nov. 7 and 8, and the last show is in Covington, LA on the 14th and 15th of November.  Now on to the sad news.

PLEASE READ THIS PARAGRAPH IF YOU HAVE MADE AN ORER AT SHOWS THIS YEAR.
Last week while we were in Columbia, SC attending our nephew's funeral and grieving with our family there OUR SHOW TRAILER WAS STOLEN Sunday October, 4th. It contained all our booth set up, all my jewelry making tools, silver and gold, and my LITTLE BLACK FILE ORDER BOX with 23 orders *** my only copy of names and drawings, including deposit amounts *** which just hurts me to the core.

Please call me at 903 312-6827 and tell me the show where you ordered a custom piece, what it was, and if you paid a deposit or paid in full.

I am so sorry for this inconvenience to you. We are rebuilding our business and getting on our feet quickly. You won't recognize our booth next year, but look for our smiling faces. God is good in spite of circumstances.

The sheriff's department is aware of our loss, but the flooding is still ongoing and is a tragedy in Columbia. Our trailer isn't top priority when people's lives are endangered. Still, we are hopeful the thief will have no idea how to set up our show canopy and abandon it and lots of our other things!

We wish you well!

Very Sincerely,
Sally Wade

1 comment:

alicethomas said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time, basketball games for kids will be a perfect choice we recommend to you. With nice graphic style, high-quality interface and smooth animation, this game don’t let you be disappointed for sure.
Beside, you can try impossible game unblocked, it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!